FOUR new updates to my ICRPG HACKS Document

In this update:
ETA: With the kind permission of @Ekulio I have added in the list of Playable Fantasy Bioforms I’ll be allowing in our upcoming round of episodic/hexcrawl Alfheim.

Using Fumbles & Crits as an XP Track for “Leveling” Up in a Fantasy Hexcrawl. (This one’s an experiment about to begin on Friday… Wish me luck! Or rather wish the PCs luck. I’ll know where the bodies are buried… )

Alternate Hero Coins I stole a little bit of Savage Worlds flavor with this, I think. Wanted to keep it simple, but also give some more variety at table. So when a player does some exceptional RP or otherwise deserves a Hero Coin, instead I’ll be throwing one of these down the table at them. can randomize with a d6 if you want. Each of the cards is built to be an A-Frame printed on brightly colored paper so they don’t forget it’s there. And each one has a handy non-combat OR combat related use they have to decide from… before the session is over because they expire.

Tabletop Info Placard And last, I’ll try to post a picture of it for example. But it’s just a clear tabletop visual to help keep things going quickly. The one in the file will take some tweaking to make it landscape format like I use… but Google Docs won’t let me switch between Landscape to Portrait in the same doc, so the ICRPG Hacks file gets it in Portrait.

Nice use of dry erase. Also your hacks are bookmarked for future reference. Thank you. :+1:

Clever. I could see using this.

With the kind permission of @Ekulio I have added in the list of Playable Fantasy Bioforms I’ll be allowing in our upcoming round of episodic/hexcrawl Alfheim.