Forums on Fiyah

Greetings, legion! Just dropping in after a day off to read all the cool new posts, and take a second to consider just how kick ass this community is.

We’re clocking over a thousand posts per month. Some user (like Slingstone) have read almost 2,000 posts! Our numbers are growing, but most importantly, the living, breathing essence of YOU GUYS is stronger than ever. HUGE thanks to our tech mother brain NICKSTER for his work on these custom-built forums. Nat twinkie.

The latest components to come online are PATREON badges and the IMMORTALS discord server. Your patreon support level is visible right with your profile pic, and NICKSTER has built us an IMMORTALS-only discord channel for monthly AMA’s and ‘RPG STUDY HALL.’ This is where we all get on a channel, get out our notebooks or laptops, and work together on prep and more. 2019 is gonna be awesome.

In other news, I REALLY want to encourage all of you to pick up BLOOD AND SNOW. I really underestimated just how fun that PDF is to use and play from. Sometimes we’re our own worst critics, and I’m not plugging it as a cash grab, but because I am honestly psyched about playing in that world. Grab it on DTRPG here, or join PATREON to download it.

The MAINFRAME podcast is still rocking steady, with episode 36 coming today. That episode is all about using math and stats to up your DM skills. 1$ gets you all those episodes and more at https://patreon.com/runehammer

Finally, thank you to everyone who is spreading the word on ICRPG as a lasting core system that can augment, simplify or supplement D&D or any other d20 system. I will continue to support ICRPG all through 2019. Volume 5 is coming, Xenomorph Dead Zone, the immense ICRPG MAGIC book, and much more. If there’s one thing you can do to support Runehammer and ICRPG, it’s spread the word, and continue to post here as we refine the game engine that makes it work.

2018 has been a gnarly gnarly year. Triumphs, challenges, ups and downs, insane games, evil dice, creative hurdles, and the unshakable family that is the SHIELD WALL. You guys humble an old bard, and elevate us all with your creativity.

Onward.

HF

Thanks for being our charismatic leader! You’ve really fostered the healthiest RPG community I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of.

Also, ICRPG MAGIC? TAKE MY MONEY.

Strength and honor friends!

(Volume 5 is coming, Xenomorph Dead Zone!!!) :smiling_imp: Yes. mwa ha ha

I am super stocked to see this.
I worked hard on my home made Xenomorph gear and creature cards for my face to face games, and cant wait to try this out online.

This has been a great community, full of amazing ideas and inspiration. the online groups have been a blast to game with and very welcoming.

thank you for helping an old gamer like me make the transition from table to online.

I raise my drink to all of you in friendship. images

Thanks for all you do! The revolution you started has become a powerful force for better gaming and goodwill.

Hope to buy you a beverage one day and chuck some dice with you in kinship as well.

I was playing ICRPG yesterday wirh my group of newcomer and in the aftermath we talked about different systems and games and i said to them:
you know what i really love about ICRPG?
Its the awesome community!

So Thx for giving us the system we all like but much more thx for giving us all this place to share so much creativity!
Hope this goes on forever😁

Herocoin for everyone of us!
Cheers