First post here! Check out my monster supplement?

homebrew
monsters

Howdy folks! I’ve been making monsters and art for tabletop games for a few years now. One of my Patreon supporters asked me to convert some beasties to ICRPG, so I did. Here are four new fully-fleshed out monsters. They’ve got Stats and Lore (if you’re into that sort of thing). Adventure seeds. Paper mini designs. VTT tokens.

Welcome to the shield wall, man. I actually grabbed this art pack earlier today. Cool looking, mean beasties!

Sir, that is a solid first post. Very cool work!

Welcome to the fold! Great introduction.

Welcome! I am a fan of your art. I really like your Elf A Solo in particular, but I enjoy all your stuff.

Thanks! Yeah, that was a fun one. It’s hard to make an Elf look tough and without making them look sassy. :joy:

Awesome - I’ll go take a look at the Patreon. Do you do commissions at all?

Yes I do. My usual rate starts at $20 per piece and then goes up based on complexity and exclusivity.

I marked all my monster supplements off by 50% until the 11th. So, these ICRPG critter conversions are just $0.75 for a bit.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/5679/Jeremy-Hart

Missed the sale but still went for them. I am building up a collection to run a ICRPG campaign and these will come in handy.

Rock on! Much thanks for your interest. I think they’re probably more crunchy than most ICRPG stuff, so please let me know how they worked out for you.