Feedback on my VDS Rules Summary ("FINISHED")

Hey hey!

I am learning to do layouting and graphic design, so to learn I am trying to make a rules summary for VDS. As such, I would appreciate any feedback! It is not quite finished, there is a lot of “pixel pushing” left, and I would like to redraw most of the icons, but I thought it would be best to get some feedback before that.

The purpose of the rules summary would be as a teaching aid and looking up some stuff like bonus dice. I was thinking it could be printed as a two page spread, so I have kept that in mind when it comes to the text size. That being said, I am sure it works digitally as well.

Would be happy for any feedback, such as if something is missing/wrong/superfluous, what you like the most/least, etc.

(I removed these images since they were out of date, please have a look below for the latest version)

Great sheet! The only piece that “bothers” my eye from a design standpoint is that red on black box for the 666 critical. It’s such a jarring aberration from the rest of the document. Everything else is nice.

Yeah I wanted it to stick out, but the contrast isn’t very good I realised. If you print it in B&W the contrast is not good enough. I will rework it somehow

Great stuff thanks. nice cheat sheet for DMing

I don’t have any immediate feedback that hasn’t been mentioned (a little too aware of my own giving in to Parkinson’s Law of Triviality), but instead wanted to thank you for sharing this. I like how you use spacing and grouping, and you gave me a couple of ideas for how I can rework my own cheatsheets that I hand to my players (i.e. my son and his friend.)

Ahoyhoy!

I kind of lost track of this for a little while, but here is the “finished” product, if you find any issues just let me know and I can tweak it easily!

I had some issues with file uploads so I had to host it externally, at least for now: