Fantasy Avengers... Wed May 20th

ezzerharden
superhero

If only it were not on a Wednesday when I play with my group… :frowning:

FYI I hate to say this but Ghost Rider was never an Avenger. It is cool with me if we go outside to all of MCU.

He was a Defender at one time.

That’s what I thought so too, but when I was looking at your Wikipedia link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members) the other day, I found him down near the bottom, and I thought sweet! I love the Ghost Rider. It isn’t Johnny Blaze, I recognize that, but I’m willing to over look it.

I’m happy to choose another if necessary, though :smiley:

My bad I really thought he was not one. I admit I am wrong.

No worries. I’m just excited to play. Do you know who you’re thinking about playing?

To be honest I am not sure. I am trying to find the right combo of powers & class that best fit. i thought of wolverine, Hawkeye is a easy chose to make. I thought of the Hulk at one time. Suggestions?

Hmm… All good choices. I was drawn to Doctor Strange, Black Knight, and Moon Knight myself, but let’s see…

I do like the idea of Hawkeye. Maybe you could go with his Ronin version? Something a little more intense but still have all the capabilities. You could also try Black Panther who seems to be a combination of Super Solider and Power Armor?

I never said you couldn’t!

Art by Alex Roman

Black Panther by Reza-ilyasa

Hulk by Miguel Hernandez

Hulk. Always Hulk. Strongest there is.

Hulk Smash!.. I can hear the reverberations from here! … love

Lets keep the feelng in the Fantasy, so re-word your loot to reflect a more magic item feel… this will help with the feel of the game … like Force Sheild Module, could be Belt of Protection. (same mechanics) … etc…

Game On

I will change it when I get home from work.

Any suggestions on wording let me know.

The strongest Avenger

Alright, here is what I’ve got for Ghost Rider. Please let me know if anything is out of whack or needs tweaking.

Powers

Hellfire Manipulation

• Hellfire Infusion: His ability to channel hellfire allows him to imbue objects and vehicles by choice with his mystical element.
  • Hellfire Telekinesis: He can also control hellfire infused objects through his mind.
  • Hellfire Projection: He can spew the fire from his eyes, mouth, hands and chest, including channeling the fire from his body into his weapons.

Demon Spells

• Instill Fear: As written in Khan’s Book of Spells and Feats
  • Hellish Steed: As written in Khan’s Book of Spells and Feats
  • Penance Stare: Reskin of Scythe, as written in ICRPG MAGIC

Immunity

• Fire: Immunity to fire
  • Blades: Immunity to being struck with a blade
  • Bullets (Common Projectiles): Immune to being struck by a common projectile