Fairy Character Type Page

character-class

Doh! Sorry about that. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

So … has any one revised/fully fleshed-out the 2e Small Folk Bio Form to match the ME format?

Those look so cool, thanks for sharing these and the video!

Do you have a template to share for this, to get the same ICRPG feeling? I know it is not really necessary, but it would be cooler to give the players their personal character type in the right format.

(PS apologies if you did already and i miss it)

PDF VERISON

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FhIsh6fDrtLqNeDd09acYQfAuiVKSIIK/view?usp=sharing

I don’t necessarily have a fillable template, but here is a blank page that you could use.

This template is AWESOME.

That is so cool!! Thanks a lot!
I will do the Punk-rocker calls for my players with this and post it here :smiley:

I used the template for my Rock star class. I want to give this to my players as a playable character, so any feedback is more than welcomed.

That looks super tight. Well done! As a character type, I think you really portrayed the flavor and came up with some good synergies that players can find along with their progression.

My only nit-pit (and it’s more of a personal preference) is the restriction of ARMOR for the PUNK ROCK starting ability. My personal take is that the Starting Abilities should be a big boost and starting out with a negative/restriction can be a bit of a buzz kill. Just my two cents.

If your players love it, then rock on! :metal:

Keep up the good work and can’t wait to see your next character type :smiley:

Ahah, thanks, Kane. I guess that the feeling that I wanted to give it come out!

About the Armor, I agree it is a big nerf, and my intention was to give them a “suicidal” class, particularly with the punk one. For this also all the ability after that cost HP or defense. Big risk for big rewards. I might think of making the Punk Rock starting ability a bit stronger and keep the restriction on the armor.
Maybe it can be No armor and CHA at Defense stats rather than COS. What do you think about it?

Hmm… I’ll have to think on actual abilities, but if you’re going for a big risk, big rewards class, I would try to include the risk into the bonus, rather than adding a restriction.

Example:

PUNK ROCK: Roll CHA to provoke foe. CHA roll is EASY, if not wearing any armor.

Not the best example, but for me, the difference is that you are not forcing a restriction onto your player, but rather offering a bonus if they choose to take the risk.

Nice, I like that! Thanks for this advice

Second character type :smiley: Very happy to get suggestions/corrections also on this one!

Love it! Thanks for including Judo! But there is a lack of grappling and throwing options. Just me being a nit picking judoka.
Oooo! Werewolf Martial artist!

Yeah, and you are right. The “issue” is that in ICRPG there is no grappling mechanic like in DnD 3.5e or 5e.
And so it is actually the STUN effect and STATS damages of the mastery.
In rule terms the target is STUNED, but the GM and player should role it as grappling, throwing and dislocating bones.
But very happy to get feedback from a real judoka to improve it!!

I love the “Stun” as a result. If I was adding a grappling or throwing technique it would result in a “prone” opponent and would take impact damage similar to a punch or kick. A prone opponent could lose one round to stand up again. Or something like that.

Character Type: ABERRANT

I remember seeing a rock/modern bard type somewhere in the forum, but my search-fu is failing me and i can’t find it. Maybe someone out there can lend me a hand in this task, TIA.

It was just buried in the middle of this thread.

Oh, no, I’m talking about another one, with… Hmm… Speakers? For abilities? It’s an old one, if I remember well, someone posted it days after the release of ME Quick start…

Or is indeed your take and my brain is just erasing too much data :grimacing:

This one?

Can you do a Gargoyle one from the old TV show?

Potentially but I never really watched that show growing up so I dont think I’d be the most qualified to do one. Maybe you could flush one out? Are you needing it for a game or something?