Dwarven Battle Cube!

So I’m planning on using hanks Dwarven battle cube in my 5e (not quite got them into ICRPG yet) game which has led me to want to create a stat block for it. Below is my first attempt, does anyone have any suggestions or changes? I’ve changed the swords to axes because dwarves! And I’m not sure on the AC as it could be easy to hit but obviously it’s not gonna do any damage.

Also I’d just like to say thanks to Hank for the dwarven Battle cube it’s mega!

DWARVEN BATTLE CUBE
Large Construct, Unaligned

ARMOR CLASS : 18
HIT POINTS : N/A
SPEED : 20ft

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
16 11 14 1 1 1
(+3) (+0) (+2) (+5) (+5) (+5)

DAMAGE IMMUNITYS : All Damage
CONDITION IMMUNITYS : Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Exhaustion, Frightened, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned
SENSES : Blindsight 60 ft.
LANGUAGE : None
CHALLENGE :

INDESTRUCTIBLE. The cube can not be damaged.

CONTROLED. The cube can only take actions when a creature is at the controls.

ACTIONS

MULTIATTACK. The Cube makes two melee attacks.

HAND AXE. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage.

SHOCK WAVE. Each creature in a 20-foot radius originating from the cube must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, a creature takes 2d10 force damage and is pushed 10 feet away from you. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn’t pushed. In addition, unsecured objects that are completely within the area of effect are automatically pushed 10 feet away from you by the spell’s effect. The shock wave only effects creatures and objects that are in contact with the floor.

Don’t know why half is bold n the other half not :man_shrugging: