Dungeon World "A Monstrous Tale"

If you’ve ever wanted to play a Goblin, Bugbear, Troll, Giant, Kobold this may be the game for you.

Looking for two to three more players for a weekly DW game on Sunday afternoon. Players will portray a monstrous race. Session zero will include character and world creation. Utilizing Number Appearing supplement character races/playbooks will be determined. Standard playbooks apply as well as custom playbooks using the Class Warfare supplement. PC creation is fairly straight forward a bit more involved with custom playbooks. The Perilous Wilds will be implemented for world building.

Please post below or direct message me with any questions.

I am definitely interested in joining! Depends when! :smiley:

Perilous wilds is so good to get the brain going. DW has had a massive impact on how I run my games.

Shooting for 5-9 PM Eastern. But I’m willing to accommodate. Sundays are wide open in regards to time. Also the two who have joined I believe have flexible schedules.

Agreed.The world building tools are an excellent example of sourcing the table. In Dungeon world terms “ask questions and use the answers”. Joe utilized the same tool of sourcing in the session zero of his current Bad Moon Rising game