Dungeon Stackers and Beyond

inspiration
builds

I have took what DMScotty’s idea of using Dollar Store Jenga blocks as furniture and turned them into Black Magic Crafts Dungeon stackers and then kept going. Here are some ideas for all of you craft folks. I hope it inspires you to get creative with your dungeons and terrain.

-DMChef

I got a fever and the only cure is more crafting!

Great work! :herocoin:

brilliant stuff here

Looks great! I especially like the thrones.

I love this! I gotta make a dollar tree run!

Pick up some Gorilla Super Glue (not gel). It’s perfect for this. Have fun.

These look great! I love that Bone Throne!!! Gonna have to make a dollar store run myself.

Those are really nice good sir

Really awesome work!

Great idea. Our dollar store just stocked those up last week. Hmm

That’s definitely on top of my to do list! Inspiring ideas here. Thanks for sharing :herocoin:

This dark throne piece is must have for me! You’ve just added top level thing on my todo list.

I had not finished painting some things so here are a few more things for you guys.

A little Bone Throne and a couple of different doors. I love these blocks. I am sure there are many things I have not thought of yet. I hope that if you make some of your own out of these blocks that you share too.

-DMChef

I’m planning to make some dungeon stackers out of Jenga blocks but I’m not sure on numbers. How many would you recommend? I’m thinking some 3 steps, some 2 steps and a few single pieces but not sure how many of each.
Thanks in advance :+1:

I have built a ton of stuff out of the $Store jenga blocks. I have a hard time not buying more when I stop by.

Yes the 3 steps is the classic. However I have made a bunch in different stacks and styles. Even single pieces as pure terrain scatter.

I have built doors of different styles. Bridges walls etc. just get crazy with it.

How many 3 steps would you say is a good amount to make for starters? Just so I can set up basic dungeon encounters, I’m also gonna make some doors and a wooden MDF playing board. I know lots of people use polystyrene but I can’t stand the noise and feel of it :woozy_face: thanks again for giving me the idea for “polystyrene free” terrain :+1::smile:

These are great, when I was making DMScotty’s tavern tables I was thinking they made great stackers. And here you are confirming it for me, those look awesome thanks for the inspiration!