DM Notebook Pages

Hail, lumpy heads!

Let’s all throw down a favorite page or two from our DM notebooks. System doesn’t even matter — anything can be turned into ICRPG.

Here are two from a 5E pulpy jungle adventure I wrote a couple years ago.

Prepping in a Journal

Here are 4 pages from my journal. This is the very first ICRPG game I ran. I was given the photo by one of my players and challenged to write a one shot adventure based on it. It is very rough as I didn’t really understand the mechanics of ICRPG yet.

Chuck

I’m new to this, but I’ll jump in. This is the rough of the ICRPG adventure I posted about last week. It’s a little embarrassing for me because it will show how atrocious my spelling is.

Here’s one I posted earlier — a whole adventure:

This is from my Halloween 1-shot, and is a map is of Cherry Heights suburb. This was a reference for both players and me, the DM, that simply told us what section of the suburb they were in. It’s not a private sheet, nor does it say a whole lot, but this game was certainly a turning point for me and my group, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. :slight_smile:

So here are some doodles from when I watched Hank’s stream on “drawing tips & tricks” which ended up on a lil’ cool dungeon filled with spores and crap…

And this is from one of my first 5e campaigns, way before ICRPG was a thing xD

cheers!

EDIT: Forgto to say sorry for my spanish-english mashup of notes haha

Those are some TOIT map drawings! Really good

One of my first room designs for a D&D 5e Ravnica/ ICRPG Hybrid game that I am running.

Here’s some older ones from my journal that I posted on G+ a while ago, going back to when ICRPG first came out. Showing different styles I use.

Older pictures, will do a Journal Exposed post when I complete this first one. Nearly there!

The finale to my first game where I started using a DM Journal and watching Drunkens and Dragons.

Alot of cool pages here… lemme throw mine in the pot!

Here are a few that I’m quite proud of. A final “boss” space and the dungeon for the journey.

From our last few sessions.

Oh those are some really hot maps!

These are all incredible. Pages and pages of inspiration all in one post. Love it!

The truth so far:
The warden in our game is a living God. It produces a barrier around the world that has repelled the Dark star for a millennia. Even in the original future time line that the group is from it stands fast against it. Alfhien is the original world, most of the prominent sentient life in the known galaxy originates from here. But with the events of the Red Sword and the yog Crystal now containing the essence of the devourer it has an opportunity to destroy the warden from within its protective shell, using both the carcass of the warpshell and black wyrm Durathraxx as it’s vessel.