Dead Thought Warp Shell adventure

Just a quick adventure I came up with using the LOG roller from the core rulebook. Star Wars inspired with Warp Shell flavor.

The Warp Shell crew arrive in orbit around a massive metal cube the size of Jupiter. The Warp Shell telepathically conveys a single message. DOOMSDAY WEAPON

Cube Entry DC10
Threat: Zombies
Timer: 1d4 purplish black energy surges though room. Con save or take magical damage.
Treat: green herbs that restore 1d6 health

Zombie 1heart
+3 Str +3 Effort

machete attack - weapon damage

Data Archive DC13
Threat: Zombies
Timer: 1d4 Mecha Guards arrive
Treat: 3 loot crates ( sci-fi loot). data base file explaining how the cube harnesses black star energy to turn entire planets into undead

Mecha Guard 2hearts

+3 Dex +3 Effort

Two Actions
Laser blast for magical damage

Control Room DC16
Threat: Master Zen and Mecha Guards
Timer: 1d4 purplish black energy
Treat: red herbs ( heal full heart) , self destruct for cube

Master Zen Psyker Fragment
1heart
+3 Int +3 Magic

Action
Energy Blade Magical damage
Int Spell: Chain Lightning
Int Spell: Confusion
Int Spell: Teleport

Used a modified version of this for my first time GMing a Roll20 game last night.
I mixed this with a note in GM’s Bullets from Core (Time folded, your crew is already here).

We had a two hour window to do the game, so I made a 3 room adventure. First room was where the Warp Shell brings the crew, near the small moon of a nearby planet. They find out that the moon isn’t actually orbiting the planet…
Next room was inside “the moon” in the Data Archive. Mutant reptoids, oh my!
Final room, Control Room, had an oddly familiar crew in it…

Short, sweet, and left a little something to build off if the players decide to revisit. Also, the world of Alfheim had a beautiful show in the sky that night.

I gained the experience of building the whole thing in 1 hour, setting up character sheets using the wonderful macros of @Kevlar004 and receiving training from @Wildstar and @Kevlar004. This was Theatre of the Mind, so tokens were there to represent turn order and allow the players to utilize the macros for their character sheets. We also used the name tags at the bottom of the screen to show not only character names but also Armor Class to avoid the “Does that hit you?”

Thanks to you and many other members of the Shield Wall, I was able to go through most of the Roll20 basics in this short venue as well as have a satisfying journey in the Warp Shell setting.

Huzzah!