Cyberpunk oneshots/short adventures?

Can anyone recommend a good one shot or short adventure that I can use for Altered State? I might be running some Cyberpunk in the near future and want to start with something solid before tackling writing my own adventure. The adventures in AS are excellent, but are something I would mess around with a second time around.

It could be for any system (or system neutral). And yes, I do have the very excellent Augmented Reality! Thanks for any suggestions.

I don’t have any specific one shot adventures, but you could try looking through this for ideas: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/202175/Augmented-Reality-The-Holistic-City-Kit-For-Cyberpunk-Games

It helped me design the short adventure I’m running in Altered State right now.

Haha yeah I already have it (mentioned in my post).

It is so great and I can’t wait to use it!

My bad! My brain must have seen the “A” and inserted Altered State instead of reading the actual words. Well, if you want to bounce ideas, let me know. I promise to read all the words!

No worries! Maybe I will roll up something the weekend…

Take a look at “Daring Tales of the Sprawl” by Triple Ace Games. It’s a compendium of cyberpunk adventures and available on DriveThruRPG. It uses the Savage World rules, but it could be hacked to use with ICRPG.

I used this for my Cyberpunk 2020 games… great little adventures.

Looking now, it sounds pretty cool! Thanks!

This might be exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!