Crossroads Arena, One Shot Matinee

I’ll be running a game at the noted time set in the Crossroads Arena! Time is UK freindly as well as for those stateside looking for a midweek matinee game!

Step into the Crossroads Arena! INDEX CARD RPG

[Arena%20Title%20PAge] The Crossroads Arena is a part of Living Alfheim. Located in the center of Arlston is the Crossroads Arena run by retired monster hunter Paulo Baris. No longer able to keep up with his younger self of a bygone time, Paulo now lives vicariously through others by promoting arena battles to the paying public. Participants include thrill seekers, adventurers looking to make a reputation for themselves, and even the occasional criminals sent by local law enforcement as punish…

This is a one shot game perfect for you to drop in on with no prep. Just bring a new or existing Alfheim PC using any of the core ICRPG books or KHAN’s Spells & Feats. Monsters will be played straight out of the ICRPG core.

We’ll be on Roll20 with Zoom (browser based link) for video/audio.

New players welcome!

While this will not be connected to the posted 12/16 game, returning players will be role played acordingly.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

FYI This will be the same setting but otherwise completely different from the 12/16 game.

Aw man, big love for making this Euro-friendly!

I was under the impression that @Kevlar004 was organising a game (trials of the wild) for that same night. But the discord channel has vanished so maybe he cancelled?
In which case, I’m down!

Per request and prior to anyone having RSVP’d here, I’ve shifted the game forward one day to Thursday, December 19th. OP date has been updated.

Oh crud, not going to be able to make it. I didn’t see the day change.

I work late Thursdays :frowning: I really want to bring my living worlds char to the arena!

But Wildstar, got to say again huge applaud for trying to cater to us Euros. Super appreciated.

For future reference: On euro discord the pattern seems to be post a game on noticeboard. Once a few lumpyheads are interested, they make a channel and discuss precise date/time. We have a smaller player base, init