Crazy ICRPG Theories

Okay folks, we already know that Alfheim is just one of the many planets and habitations in the verse of War Shell. So where is the Frozen Earth from Blood & Snow? I have a wild theory about that…

The short and sweet of it is this: Iron Heart has fallen. It’s impact killed almost everything on the planet and thrust it into an uncountable age of ice. But Humans are a resilient lot and have managed to survive. The core of Iron Heart burried itself deep beneath the crust and writhes near to the hot, wet stone of Alfheim’s own core. Now called The Relic, it’s strange energy reshaped land, beast, and man into what currently lives on the cold world.

PS, if you don’t what the Relic is I highly recommend dropping some ducats on Blood & Snow and discovering what the Relic is for your table. I can’t say enough good things about Blood & Snow. Like everything else from Runehammer, it is a masterpiece packed full of more useful DIY content than you can literally shake a pointy stick at. Grab your thickest hides and furs, all the supplies you can carry, and pray to the Ancestors that the cold doesn’t kill you- roll initiative.

I can dig it. The missing link between Alfhiem, the modern world, and Warp Shell.