Community set of URBAN/MODERN index cards

art

Fantastic work, so evocative.

Weā€™re getting closer and closer to 100 cards (22 out of 100) :smiley: Here are three more from me. I think Iā€™ll work on a few more Megacorps logos to include next.

#13 Prison Cell

#14 Nektar Biotech Megacorps Logo

#15 Top Secret Folders

I wanted to contribute to the community despite my lack of drawing skill.

@Fork this awesome! Thank you for contributing! :herocoin: I think itā€™s a perfect addition to the set. Is there subject matter that you enjoy drawing? I really struggle with creatures and most living things so Iā€™ve been leaning towards objects.

@KaneDriscol I really love drawing original characters. Suck at anatomy though and couldnā€™t draw an animal to save my life. Recently Iā€™ve been having fun drawing urban streets from reference and objects too.

#17 - DUMPSTER

#18 - SHELL CASINGS

What do you mean by original characters? Like the one on your profile? I know this set of cards could use some kind of ā€œNPCsā€ to interact with. What do you think would be good to include?

I just mean I mostly draw people like my D&D characters, vampires, and stuff. My profile pic is actually a Picrew. For NPCā€™s maybe a street kid, drug dealer, owner of a pawn shop, or Librarian. I think you could get away with just drawing a bunch of faces though. Thereā€™s a page in Black Hack 2e thatā€™s just portraits of distinctive people. GMā€™s can decide who they actually are.

Here are two more MegaCorps logos:

#16 Azonix

#17 Perlando Industries

Iā€™m getting ready to run a modern day game and your cards are clutch right now. I canā€™t find good modern day assets anywhere. Thank you!

Glad to hear it! When you do, please share how you use them. Iā€™d love to see them in action. Iā€™m super stoked for this project to be completed and to have a full set. I know there is a few more locations that Iā€™m planning on doing and then hopefully we can get a few ā€œNPCā€-esque cards and maybe even a few cards to represent enemies or villains. I think that would be awesome! All a matter of time :wink:

I LOVE THIS!!
Great effort
Has anyone compiled these into one folder???

Thank you! Itā€™s been great to see this communityā€™s art work. As for a folder, once we get to 100 cards, I plan on formatting a pdf for release.

#18 Gunshot

I love this so much! I was just brainstorming a few days ago about this sort of thing for a modern paranormal (Ghostbustersā€¦ It was Ghostbusters and Iā€™ll admit it proudly) type of game, but then remembered I canā€™t draw to save my life lol.

Thanks! This has been a lot of fun and as I hear more about the types of games people are playing, Iā€™m hoping to fill some of the gaps of all the great suggestions people have made so far. I know we wonā€™t be able to capture every use case, since these index cards are meant to paint broad strokes, but we can do our best :smiley:

Haha me neither, iā€™m jealous of all the talent on display in these forums

card suggestion: Thugs: black silhouette of a bunch of thugs holding weapons.

Edit: Actually i might do it.

Edit2:

Thatā€™s awesome! I like the gang :herocoin:

Thanks. I think they turned out pretty well.