inspired by Altered Sate, Blood & Snow, and 2e Core I took existing Loot, Tags, and Starter Rewards (and modified some) to turn them into Class TAGS to replace the actual Starter Rewards of 2e Core.
Instead of creating totally new TAGS, I wanted to have a seamless fitting system to immediately put into use at my table.
The Class TAGS are new at my table, and so they are still open to play test - so feel free to use and abuse them, or take your inspirations from it, and leave them be.
But, I would love to get your feedback.
Thanks up front.
New possible ICRPG Class TAGS
During Character Creation you choose one of these TAGS.
- Weathered : add your CON-Bonus to your ARMOR
- Protector : once per battle, move to intercept a hit that would strike a NEAR Ally
- Stalward : you gain an additional HEART
- Slayer : roll ULTIMATE damage on any enemy you already injured
- Frenzy : once per battle, deliver additional 1d4 hits after a successful attack
- Warrior : choose a type of favored enemy (Humans, Goblinoids, Undead, Dragons, etc. - whatever fits your Setting) when fighting your favored enemy, roll double EFFORT
- Lightfooted : stealth rolls are always EASY
- Trickster : CHA rolls are EASY, if you try to lie / deceive / impersonate
- Nimble Fingers : do double EFFORT when you pick locks, or disarm traps
- Quick Shot : if your ranged attack roll is a modified 15 or higher, fire again with no Limits
- Sharpshooter : ranged attacks are never HARD
- Trickshot : once per battle pin (STR roll against TARGET to get free) or disarm an enemy after a successful attack
automatically gains the ability to cast divine/WIS spells, beginning with „Healing Touch“; or any other Divine-WIS-based spell, just talkt to your GM about it
- Medicus : always add your Wis Bonus to any kind of Effort for Healing actions
- Savior : if you fail your first Attempt on „Don’t Die On Me“ on a fallen Ally, you add 1 to there Dying Dice
automatically gains the ability to cast arcane/INT spells, beginning with „Arcane Missile“; or any other Arcane-INT-based spell, just talkt to your GM about it
- Empowered : convert any number of hit points to either bolster a spell ATTEMPT, or Magical EFFORT, with a 1:1 Bonus ratio.
- Scholar : INT Checks to acquire knowledge / deceiver texts / understand ancient pictures / etc., are always EASY
- Swift : move, do any non-Attack action, and move again
- Sixth Sense : when a new TIMER is rolled for the first time in an encounter, do a WIS-CHECK to deceiver its meaning (only once per TIMER)
- Watchful : CHECKS to find traps, or to discover ambushes are always EASY
- Authority : add a Bonus of 4 to your CHA-Checks when you try to command, intimidate, or to persuade
- Tactician : once per battle, you can coordinate attacks on a single target. All Allies joining, do 1d4 extra Damage
- Leader : NPC’s will always hear you out, and if friendly towards the party, they may come to you, to look for council
- Primitive Skills : always roll ULTIMATE when doing BASIC EFFORT
- Heart of Nature : wild animals do not attack you, except when they are forced to, or you show open aggression towards them
- Weird Luck : if you roll a natural 1 on an ATTEMPT, you repeat the roll, if you are successful, your failure also creates an odd benefit