Cavern Cards - ICRPG

craft

I’ve been working on Cavern Cards for INDEX CARD RPG. I wanted to get feedback if this would be useful for GMs as Online Play Aids?

Here are two samples:

I think those look amazing :smile:

Were you thinking that you use them for like map building in a cavern or just tunnels?

Hi!

Thanks. Yeah These create Cavern Tunnels and I am working on room parts. My inspiration was the Dungeon Rooms and Hallway Cards in the ICRPG Decks.

Here is a small cave part:

They do look great! And they will definitely see some use if you finish the set!

I think they look great, i’d love to see your imagination run wild and put some big features in like a chasm or a rope bridge.

These are really great! I think they would be very useful for a quick dungeon randomizer. If these were available as digital images they could be dropped into Roll20 as a deck of cards and could be then randomized in VTT.

These are outstanding. I’d drop some ducats for a digital pack of these. These would be good for printing and VTTs.

Those look great! Well done.

Absolutely would buy a deck of these. Several in fact

Feel up to making tokens as well such as a ladder, a trap door, a set of stairs up/down, treasure chest, skeleton, body, etc? The kinds of things you would find littering a dungeon basically. Drop the token on the map and good to go.

I"m interested in which everyone prefers… 1, 2, or 3?

Splendid!

My vote on 1.

I kind of like 2 or 3 because they provide a little clarity as to defining what is rock/stone and what is a corridor. Plus, it reminds me more of the old school maps that used crosshatching in this way.

I’m for one and three. But… once you start making a ton of these… you should probably go with one.

These look great! I like #3 the best.

Will these be available somewhere?

I prefer #3, the texturing beyond the walls makes it pop really well - but that having been said i appreciate its extra work and #1 and #2 still look great.

Another vote for #3. The outer texturing really does make it

3 for me. But honestly, It took me a half a minute to figure out what was different enough to pick one over the other. .

Hi DanteFaustus,

I am working on them and I created an account on DriveThuRPG. So I should have them up there by the end of the month.