Can someone plese repair the character sheet on roll20!

Thank you!

I understand the “who needs digital character sheets” position espoused by others, but I can’t help but think a good Roll20 sheet opens the door to players who’re accustomed to them, and expect them.

i do like both. Digital and Paper.
But i think its easier for a digital playgroup to have them inside Roll20 especially when you don‘t roll with hobby veterans but more with newcomer.

Thanks for your Effort!
I am looking forward to those sheets😉

Hey! Any update on this yet?

The sheet that exist now is better than the one linked above but the text doesn’t align to the image with does cause issues.

There are no updates sadly because I hurt my arm and I can’t work. I can’t even type for extended periods of time. :cry:

I don’t know when it will be healed but I’ll let you guys know.

Oh dang man, that sucks you are injured. Hope you ain’t in too much pain.

Feel your pain I broke my arm earlier this year.

outch! get well soon!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover quickly.

Oh shoot, I’m sorry to hear that! I hope you’re feeling okay.

Please get well soon!

I have used the top sheets and created macros for shoot, fight, basic, weapon, magic and ultimate effort. It adds base and loot automatically to the roll. These are linked to the Tokens so when a player clicks on their token they get a pop up box with the macro on and one click roll.

I will post code later for those who want to do it themselves.

Guys, thanks for the amazing support!

I have some pain but it is not terrible. I am trying to get better.

Do you want to know how I hurt my arm? Get ready to laugh: I hurt it due to excessive drawing! Yep, I’m not joking. I was working day after day on trying to draw stuff. I had muscle pains due to lack of exercise but I ignored them like a real man (lol) and pushed on. After 3 weeks of intense usage, my muscles and tendons gave up.

Now I can’t even type.:hushed:

I should be ok in 2-4 weeks, hopefully.

Thanks again for the amazing support! :heart:

I had animator working with me draw until his finger bled on the paper. So yea, i know what you mean.

For each character sheet make the following Abilities and then tick show as token action. The link each token to a chacater sheet.

/em CharacterName shoots
[[1d20+@{CharacterSheetName|dex}]]

/em CharacterName fights
[[1d20+@{CharacterSheetName|str}]]

/em Basic Damage
[[1d4+@{CharacterSheetName|basic}]]

/em Weapon Damage
[[1d6+@{CharacterSheetName|weapon}]]

/em Magic Damage
[[1d8+@{CharacterSheetName|magic}]]

/em Ultimate Damage
[[1d12+@{CharacterSheetName|ultimate}]]

These will add the base and loot values on the character sheet and add to the dice roll. You can change the wording after /em to your desired wording. make sure you include capital letters and spaces in CharacterSheetName to match that of the character sheet being used.

@Twotricks @Khan

I just finished hacking my way through the sheet…no idea how to post on Github, so lets not talk about that.

If you want what is left of your structure in there or any odd questions, I might be able to answer, but my mind is numb at the moment!!!

@Paxx

You know @Seraphim just updated it, right? Compete with support for Altered State?

Can someone please fix ( improve ) Roll20 character sheet?

Oh ya… it just took up a large portion of Realestate on my screen to be useful. And my eyes did not enjoy the experience.

I’ll be honest, it worked great! But was huge and I didn’t like the font…15 hours of knocking my head against the wall later, after removing what I did not need and adjusted the colors, I’m at an acceptable point that I hope to make obsolete with macro’s to do the calculations.

Perhaps you should contact @Seraphim and work together towards the improvement of his sheet. He worked very hard on his one since he has no knowledge of CSS. ( and I could not help him since i dont have roll20 sub )

You can work together to beautify the sheet. And he has lot of experience ( now ) with submitting process on roll20