Can someone plese repair the character sheet on roll20!

The situation with ICRPG is pretty bad on Roll20. Not only that it does not even list ICRPG as game you can search ( therefore when you create game you can not advertise it as ICRPG game )

But the currently available character sheet

Is below basic level. Making game unplayable ( cause you need character sheets ) on roll20.

This is of course quite a bummer since a lot of people today use roll20 to play online. And not only it would enable people that do play ICRPG play it better, but it would also bring more people to play it.

Now what needs to be done.

We need someone that has pro subscription to roll20. Because only they can modify and publish sheets.
We need someone who would do the script ( its very basic level ), and finally we need graphic and css. This I could do if both above are found.

So what do you say? Lets do it :slight_smile:

I resulted to creating macro-buttons where you easily can input both Stat and Effort bonus and decide how many effort dice you roll.
Way easier than creating a character sheet.
And you really don’t need character sheets when playing online. Physical sheets or a doc works just fine. Do what you do at a normal table. Roll the specific dice and add the bonuses verbally like any other game.

Yes. Sure I agree. I mean you dont need digital character sheet, just as you dont really need Roll20 to play. You can for example just use discord and phisical sheets.

But as I see it Roll20 is very important tool for today RPGs. Surely having great character sheet would greatly help and make ICRPG more attractive to new people.

I for one often try running campaigns on Roll20, and not only that I need to teach people how to play, but also have to coupe with them having all troubles with character sheets, some other games dont have.

I really enjoy using roll20 but it’s just feels clunky with icrpg compared to 5e, to the point where I still use the 5e sheets and mod them to fit icrpg. Bit long winded to set up but still much better than the icrpg sheet that’s on roll 20

Just use pen and paper :slight_smile: ROLL20 is good for maps, tokens, sound… I don;t think much digital ‘function’ for ICRPG specifically has been a priority for folks so far… mainly because of our love of paper characetr sheets

Let me be the harbinger of good news.

I will create a new character sheet (or multiple) for Roll20 that has everything required. The exact date depends on my workload but I will do it - it is on my oh so lengthy todo list. Sometime late October or beginning of November maybe.

You are the best ! Thanks !!!

Thank you!

I understand the “who needs digital character sheets” position espoused by others, but I can’t help but think a good Roll20 sheet opens the door to players who’re accustomed to them, and expect them.

i do like both. Digital and Paper.
But i think its easier for a digital playgroup to have them inside Roll20 especially when you don‘t roll with hobby veterans but more with newcomer.

Thanks for your Effort!
I am looking forward to those sheets😉

Hey! Any update on this yet?

The sheet that exist now is better than the one linked above but the text doesn’t align to the image with does cause issues.

There are no updates sadly because I hurt my arm and I can’t work. I can’t even type for extended periods of time. :cry:

I don’t know when it will be healed but I’ll let you guys know.

Oh dang man, that sucks you are injured. Hope you ain’t in too much pain.

Feel your pain I broke my arm earlier this year.

outch! get well soon!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover quickly.

Oh shoot, I’m sorry to hear that! I hope you’re feeling okay.

Please get well soon!

I have used the top sheets and created macros for shoot, fight, basic, weapon, magic and ultimate effort. It adds base and loot automatically to the roll. These are linked to the Tokens so when a player clicks on their token they get a pop up box with the macro on and one click roll.

I will post code later for those who want to do it themselves.