Can someone please fix ( improve ) Roll20 character sheet?

alright, I just found out that if you resize the window and make it small some input boxes are starting to overlap. There’s an easy fix to that (putting the boxes underneath each other instead of as columns), but it’s not pretty.
Also I have to change some of the attribute names to comply with the code of conduct, but that’s an easy fix.

I really, really appreciate the effort (ha) you’ve put into this. Despite the fact ICRPG is a such a simple game, a good looking, functional char sheet on Roll20 makes it easier to lure people away from other games, or simply consider playing ICRPG.

Thank you.

It’s done, it’s uploaded to roll20 and you can find it in the sheet list now :slight_smile:

You’re awesome, sir. Thank you.

Just tried it out. Great work! Very versatile. I clicked on MAGIC and, just wow!

Tonight I’m testing the sheet with Altered State. I already found a bug and some inconsistencies. One is that the roll button of Basic Work rolls Wisdom :’) A good way to not use that button is to use a macro to roll Basic, instead of straight from the sheet. The attribute Basic Work still works as normal, just the button is wrong.

Next to that I want to add a Healing stat for Altered State (d10), change attr_ult to attr_ultimate (for consistence) and there needs to be added some white space between class and origin.

Let me know if you find other bugs!

edit: I want to edit the sheet this weekend, so it will be fixed hopefully somewhere next week or the week after!

Edit 2: We actually found out all the effort roll buttons are wrong :frowning:

ALTERED STATE IS LIVE ON DRIVETHRU
Can someone plese repair the character sheet on roll20!

Just updated the new sheet. It will hopefully be changed by roll20 within a week. My changes:

• Fixed the effort roll buttons. They should work in the updated version
  • Added Healing and Rage dice underneath Altered State
  • added a white space between class and origin

I didn’t change the ultimate attribute, because people are using the sheet and would lose their entries in that stat if I did that.

That’s awesome, thanks for the hard work.

Hey all, the sheet is such an improvement! Thanks. Two things I noticed though is that there seems to be no field for Max Health as well as a field that shows the Full sum of armor. The First is useful to remember what your max health is so you can heal back up properly. Not so much an issue with ICRPG but I noticed it missing. The Second one is more of a thing as I like to put the AC into the Blue bar in Roll 20 so I don’t have to look at character sheets and can tell right away if I hit or not. I assume the field is there as its shown on the sheet, I just can’t find it in the drop down menu when I try to assign the value to the blue bar.

Roll20 Macros - Automate the your rolls!

Hi Shield Wall brethren,

I’ve worked a lot on a list of macros that utilize this sheet’s attributes. In order for these to be useful, you need to place them in your Collections tab as a macro and then set them visible on your macro bar, OR you could place them as an “ability” within the character sheet (Open character > Attributes and Abilities Tab > Add, Paste, test). From there, you could make them token macros OR have them added to the macro bar as well. I shared a single player sheet with the players and had them check the box to add the macros to their own macro bars so they were always visible.

Here’s some of them:

ATTEMPT Roll + EFFORT Roll. Select a token with an attached character sheet before clicking. Prompts the player to select a STAT then an EFFORT type.

&{template:default} {{name=Attempt by @{selected|character_name}}} {{?{STAT
| Strength, Strength=[[1d20+@{selected|strength}]]
| Dexterity, Dexterity=[[1d20+@{selected|dexterity}]]
| Constitution, Constitution=[[1d20+@{selected|constitution}]]
| Intelligence, Intelligence=[[1d20+@{selected|intelligence}]]
| Wisdom, Wisdom=[[1d20+@{selected|wisdom}]]
| Charisma, Charisma=[[1d20+@{selected|charisma}]]
}}} {{?{Which Effort?
| Basic, Basic Effort=[[1d4+@{selected|basic}]] 
| Weapon, Weapon Effort=[[1d6+@{selected|weapon}]] 
| Magic, Magic Effort=[[1d8+@{selected|magic}]] 
| Ultimate, Ultimate Effort=[[1d12+@{selected|ult}]] 
}}}

Simple CHECK Select a token with an attached character sheet before clicking. Prompts the player to select a STAT.

&{template:default} {{name=Attempt by @{selected|character_name}}} {{?{STAT
| Strength, Strength=[[1d20+@{selected|strength}]]
| Dexterity, Dexterity=[[1d20+@{selected|dexterity}]]
| Constitution, Constitution=[[1d20+@{selected|constitution}]]
| Intelligence, Intelligence=[[1d20+@{selected|intelligence}]]
| Wisdom, Wisdom=[[1d20+@{selected|wisdom}]]
| Charisma, Charisma=[[1d20+@{selected|charisma}]]
}}}

EFFORT roller Select a token with an attached character sheet before clicking. Prompts the player to select an EFFORT TYPE and if they need to add ULT.

&{template:default} {{name=Effort done by @{selected|character_name}}} {{?{Which Effort?
| Basic, Basic Effort=[[1d4+@{selected|basic}]] 
| Weapon, Weapon Effort=[[1d6+@{selected|weapon}]] 
| Magic, Magic Effort=[[1d8+@{selected|magic}]] 
| Ultimate, Ultimate Effort=[[1d12+@{selected|ult}]] 
}}} {{?{ADD ULTIMATE?
| no :(,=| YES, ULT BONUS! =[[1d12+@{selected|ult}]] 
}}}

Add ULTIMATE. For those scenarios when you just need to add your ULT EFFORT to an effort roll or whatever. Select a token with an attached character sheet before clicking.

&{template:default} {{name=ULTIMATE! by @{selected|character_name}}} {{ULTIMATE BONUS [[1d12+@{selected|ult}]] }}

RECOVER HP.
REQUIRES API ACCESS at PRO membership level. Select a token with an attached character sheet before clicking. Prompts the player to select a TARGET (another token), and then HP is restored to that token equal to a standard recovery roll. Requires the Token-Mod API added to the game. Place HP in Bar #1 for this to work.

!token-mod --set bar1_value|+[[@{target|Target 1|constitution}+1]]  --ids @{target|Target 1|token_id}
/em healed @{target|Target 1|token_name} for (@{target|Target 1|constitution}+1).

HEAL custom number of HP.
REQUIRES API ACCESS at PRO membership level. Select a token with an attached character sheet before clicking. Prompts the player to select a TARGET (another token), and then HP is restored to that token equal to the number supplied by the player. Requires the Token-Mod API added to the game. Place HP in Bar #1 for this to work.

!token-mod --set bar1_value|+[[?{How many hit points?}}]]  --ids @{target|Target 1|token_id}
/em healed @{target|Target 1|token_name} for ?{How many hit points?} hit points

This is excellent. Many Thanks !

I have been gifted subscription to roll20, and I am working right now on a new sheet with full graphic updates.

This is preliminary UX sketch :

I will be sure to go over your great scripts and implement them.

Also if anyone has any ideas for what you would like to see implemented. Post here