Blood and Snow is here for all!

Dude, that’s not a good answer. Actually, it’s a poor excuse. If I had the time, resources or experience to do so I would. I was happy to read “See the full entries for all MEGAFAUNA in the BEASTS chapter (p. 26).” on p. 9 so you’re just kicking me in the back with that ¬¬

grab 1.2 … it is the latest

I don;t think BLOOD AND SNOW needs many creatures… It is a simple, minimal, realistic world. Bears, wolves, and people are 90% of monsters encountered… so a large list, to me, isn;t needed, especially when the CORE monster list is assumed as usable here… In our campaign, for example, we only encountered wolves, a cave bear, a mammoth and an anacon.

Hey Hankerin, totally fair and will keep that in mind in the future. I am not used to devs being this responsive, so cheers to you! You are awesome. Thank you for this!

Let me answer it a different way. The beauty of ICRPG is the simplicity of the monsters. The creatures that are encountered usually boil down to just few types. For instance, you need mooks, minions, and bosses. I think the Magic book has a set of tiers to help categorized monsters.

So, as you are designing your adventure, think about the kinds of creatures you want to face. For an easy encounter put a few mooks in front of the party. Perhaps these guys have spears (+2 all rolls) and a single heart. Then the party encounters the wild boar that the mooks were hunting. The boar can bite and stomp. Again, +4 all rolls and maybe two hearts. Finally, the party is attacked by a giant eagle. Its talons are +6 and grabs you so the eagle can take you into the air and drop you. Give it three hearts.

It doesn’t take a lot of time to design new creatures that provide challenge to your party. I hope that helps a bit.

Absolutely, monsters are easy in icrpg.

Also @Runehammer thanks Hank, love your products and this update just helps to sell it others easier. Long live Runehammer!