Blood and snow Dreamer Tag

I could do with a bit of inspiration for the Dreamer Tag in regards to what that would be able to do. Is this an inventor /visionary type for creativity. Any opinion or thoughts are welcome, thank you,

I would probably consider it something along those lines. Using your INT, you can spend a few DAYS imagining up simple machinery and mechanisms. I would stick to simple machines like levers, pulleys, wedges, screws, wheels, and axels.

Then again, maybe a frozen WARP SHELL is buried beneath the ice and is sending you visions of arc reactors and plasma rifles, but would a Snow Folk be able to describe those to their tribe?

“It was a large… stick that you held in your hand like a log and it had green fire that came out of one end!”

I would have gone along the same route as @KaneDriscol. Maybe after a few DAYS of work they can add a +1 to enhance an item, like they are modifying the design. Or, and this may be leaning too far into the mystic side, they receive a dream of some upcoming event (big storm, enemy tribe attacking, animal migration) and can use that to focus on inventing/planning for those events.

I like the idea of the mods to things I will consider those as an augmentation to existing things, maybe a sled to carry more tribe supplies or weapon improvements etc. Maybe good fire weapons.
I also like the ideas on the Dreamer for premonitions of events and more mystical revelations. Thanks guys that’s helped a lot so I can plan a bit better for Dreamer tags.