Black Light / OPERATION: Blood Orange

black-light

One week ago former Black Light Agent Michael Grant stopped checking in with Control. Last night he and his wife were brutally murdered in their home and their two children are missing (10YO male, 9MO female). You have been activated by Black Light and pulled from the quiet embrace of your civilian life. You are tasked with looking into the crime to determine if there was unnatural involvement and, if so, contain it. You will also recover any unnatural artifacts Grant may still have had in his possession.

You can view a previous version of the ruleset, however we will be running/playtesting an updated version.

Handler’s Note: There is subject matter in this Operation that some may find disturbing on a number of different levels. Please RSVP understanding these expectations. You’ve been warned.

You can RSVP your seat at the table by clicking on the Going tab above.

I would love to join! Totally interested!

man, this sounds so cool! i wish i didnt have to work during the starting time :frowning:

The end is near. Do you want to spend it working? Come game with us. :grin:

I hate these calendars. I feel like I don’t read them right - if this is 10 am PST (pacific standard time) on the 27th of October and there is still a spot - I would like to join. The primer looks way cool. You did a lot of work on it!

The calendar should auto convert the time to your time zone. :+1:

Oh! Got it. I think that is why it confuses me. It seems like it is someone else’s time zone but also shows mine.

I hope you saved a spot for me.

Just to understand: blood orange is nowhere to be found on DTRPG, is it your custom ruleset?

this is a way old post but the supplement the game was based on can be found here:

The adventure was called blood orange.

BigGrump has it right. Blood Orange was just the name of the scenario.

@BigGrump @Shadymutha thank you guys for the answer!

Hey I’ve been looking to do a World of Darkness (Hunters) styled ICRPG game and this looks pretty close
I’d love to hear how your game is going/went and if your planning on running another one any time soon?