Battle World: Five Ancestors Island (game)

Hey everyone, I’m looking for 4 more players to a first adventure for the battle world I’m creating. Note that it’s being played on a European evening during a weekday, so it might not fit all the time zones. If you want to join, send me a message through the ICRPG Europe discord. We will play with Discord for sound and Roll20.

Battle World: Five Ancestors Island

A Dwarf in a tavern of Dur Moro (Duradin) tells you about his brother: “Me brother’s a fisherman, eh, on this island where some of our ancestors were buried in tombs. Got the place from me father. I think he’s alright, livin the life on 'is own. But if you could bring ‘im this letter for me, I’d be really thankful. Also while you’re there, check out the tombs but don’t go graverobbin’, eh.”
There are some powerful stories (and a few relics) on the island of the Five Ancestors. It’s not a place where people usually go. Delivering this letter is a chance for you to see more of the island.

Setting: Alfheim (Fantasy)
Rules: Core, Magic, Worlds (for milestones) and Khan’s Magic and Feats are allowed
Living World: Yes (If you’ve played before in a living world game, you can transfer your character. Otherwise make a new character.)
Time and Date: Friday the 6th of December, 20:00 Central European Time
Estimated game time: 3,5 til 4 hours
Players: 1/5, please send me a message through discord to claim a spot