Are there any published Master Edition adventures?

adventure
master-edition

HI all, I’m new to ICRPG and have jumped in with the Master Edition. I love the feel of the game (i’ve been playing and GMing since '83 and it feels like a really fresh approach to getting back to the glory days). Are there any published adventures for the Master Edition out there please ? I’ve seen quite a few for earlier editions, but i’d love to get a read through of a ME version adventure. Thanks

Perhaps in the future we’ll see some, but Master Edition didn’t include any adventures from previous editions or new ones. Instead all the previous adventures were compiled into it’s own packet and is available on Patreon.

All of those adventures are completely compatible with Master edition which is nice.

No, but there are some pretty good community made adventures on the forums that would translate well. Beyond the Gate & Key Community Adventure

If you purchased from Modiphius, the ICRPG Adventures PDF should be available with your account for download (part of the Master Edition download zip file, show below). Or, if you purchased from DriveThuRPG, you can download the adventures doc in your My Account tab. Finally, as it has been suggested, you can also join the Runehammer Patreon and get the doc (along with a million others) for as little as $1 a month.

Also, we are just about gaming contemporaries @Rawhead. Welcome to the shield wall!!

Thanks for the replies everyone.

@Alex , i actually bought my copy from a game store so while i got the rulebook and master collection standees i didn’t get the adventures.

I’ve not dipped my toe into the Patreon pool as of yet, but i’ll definitely check this one out.