Anyone playing during social distancing?

I’d love to join a roll20 game with someone in the near future. Relative newbie to ICRPG with a few one shots under my belt.

Edit: my active time zone is central time (GMT-5)

I would also love to participate in some online sessions. I’ve never actually been on the player side of an ICRPG game even though I’ve GMed for a while. Discord or roll20 are both cool with me, but I don’t have a webcam on my laptop :frowning_face:

Would be good if you would indicate timezone. :slight_smile: For example for Europe there is a pretty active Discord with regular and spontaneous games.

I’m in Pacific Standard Time myself.

I’m getting ready to run a game or two next week on Roll20. I’m Mountain Time (Colorado)

I can do a game for you on Friday at 6pm Pacific (9pm for East Coasters like myself, 8pm for you). We’re only going two hours. DM me for invite to the Discord Channel. Also, I second the recommendation to the European channel mentioned by @Chaosmeister. Great group of guys and they usually run at night there so you can get in a mid-afternoon game and still have time for more gaming afterwards.

Brand new to icrpg, would love to play as well I’m eastern time

I was just thinking last night that I might try to jump into a one shot or something with some cool rando’s. Anyone have a spot for a total ICRPG Newbie?

I am in Newfoundland timezone (GMT -3:30)

I’m trying to set-up a session 0 this Saturday (Star Crawl / ICRPG hybrid), and still working out logistics. I am looking at using Mural for the graphics, and hangouts for chat. Though I’m having trouble on how to handle rolls to keep everyone honest.

I’m trying to keep off of Roll20.

Anyone have thoughts on virtual dice rolls?

P.S. If I can work out this ‘system’ - I’ll open it up to y’all and get some games rollin’!

BTW, found this: https://rolz.org/