"An Ocean of Blood"

The ‘Great Tides’ have come and begun to drown your shrinking island homes. Being an ocean people, you are intimately familiar with your marine environment but this gradual, yet incessant, rising of the sea over the last few generations is forcing you to leave your families and your ancestor’s graves to look for salvation somewhere over the distant horizon. Hope lies aboard an ancient voyaging canoe known in your language as “The Source” and your mission to explore, colonize, and settle a new island home could not be more dire…WHAT: Blood n Snow WHERE: A mysterious, oceanic realm at the end of a long glacial period WHO: Focus on the splinter races of the Hava’iki WHEN: about a month out? WHY: Seafaring and tropical islands are cool…leave a reply if you wanna get your feet wet and we’ll get this canoe sailing!

Please fill out this poll to indicate your availability on these dates (11/22-11/24 & 11/29-12/1)

Art = “A Shark Strikes at Sunrise” - Herb Kane

Damion

I am super down for this. it sounds really cool!

I will if the schedule works

I ought to get in on this, due to my world vs. hero material. I can only give a tentative ‘yes’ for now, but if you get a lot of requests, I’ll happily step aside.

Got ya on the list! I’ll be in touch soon to discuss scheduling-Damion

Cool-I’ll be in touch soon when we nail down the schedule-Damion

Awesome! Good to know…I’ll be in touch soon to discuss scheduling-Damion

I’m interested. Let me know about schedules. Maybe we could run into these guys:

I would love to get in on this if there’s room. Sounds like a killer game!

This is great! I may tie something like this into my adventures. I really dig it, not to mention some of the fun beasties that may have thawed out and are ready to fill their empty bellies.

Hey y’all!

Thanks for the interest in “An Ocean of Blood”. I have updated my Runehammer Forum interest post with a ‘doodle poll’ to try and nail down a schedule for this game. You can access the link there or use the one here in the reply…both go to the same place. I know its a ways out but time is flying by now that the veil has grown thin and there are so many game popping up! Great time to be alive!

Shootz -Damion

https://doodle.com/poll/9id6pe6vf8vdm878