Am I missing the best part and what to do about it?

question

I just bought the paperback version of the ICRPG sec. edition Rulebook and i love it.
However i just realized that by buying the paperback only i am probably missing the awesome indexcard print templates.
What would be the best way to get a hold on those?
Can´t wait to print cut my way through dungeons.

You could but the PDF which will be the most upto date version anyway and receives free updates from time to time

Or you could ask Hank for the files.

If you are asking about the packs of index card art, Volumes 1 and 2 came out before ICRPG Core and were sold separately. Since Core, there have also been a Volume 3 and Volume 4.

Volumes 1 and 2 include fantasy art, Volume 3 is largely Sci-Fi, and Volume 4 is largely weird west (Hank’s Ghost Mountain setting).

There is also a set of VTT assets (monster and hero tokens) that come with the PDF purchase of Core. If you bought your copy of Core on Amazon or without the PDF, just email Hank. He will likely hook you up.

And if for some reason you’re bummed about any of that, email Hank anyway (his email is at the front of your book). He’s the most generous creator I have ever met, though most of us do our best to be generous to him — he practically gives away his work.

Finally, welcome to the Shield Wall!!! And if you’re up for it, become a Patreon for $1 a month and get access to tons of free assets and content, plus join us on the Discord server.

Thank you very much, i will get in touch with Hank.