ALTERED STATE IS LIVE ON DRIVETHRU

Great job Alex! :metal:t3:

Really enjoyed reading it and hyped to get a game going!

Specially liked the monsters, vehicles and items :heart_eyes:

Really awesome! I am super glad you liked it, and I am humbled by the positive reaction from the community.

Dude!!! Ahhh…been waiting for this!

This. Is. So. Bleeping. Awesome.

What an accomplishment.

@Lon That means the world, my friend. Thank you very much.

I am liking the map making stuff!

I wish I could give this two hearts.

Oh wait, I can! :heart::heart:

Plus a hero coin!!! :herocoin:

Totally killer.

Thanks Alex! I downloaded the assets on my iphone and made it on the Keynote app.

Congratulations on the release and the reception! It was seeing “Altered State” on DTRPG a few days ago that introduced me to ICRPG.

Thank you very much, and that’s super awesome about ICRPG! Welcome to the Shield Wall!!

Welcome to the club!

I am tasked with running this for 6 players through Roll20 next Monday. There is no Roll20 sheet is there?

Here’s the latest status @Chaosmeister on Seraphim’s work on the Roll20 character sheet for ICRPG, which also includes Altered State options.

Yup, that’s right. I already updated it and the updates got uploaded just last night. So there should be a healing effort and rage dice box found in Altered State options, next to everything there was before.

The sheet is uploaded under the name: Index Card RPG Core 2e and has a lot of extendable options. Try clicking the checkmarks!

I did some Target graphics for my upcoming online game, maybe someone else gets use out of these.
AS_Target10 AS_Target11 AS_Target12 AS_Target13 AS_Target14 AS_Target15 AS_Target16 AS_Target17 AS_Target18 AS_Target19 AS_Target20

And the Timers
AS_Timer1 AS_Timer2 AS_Timer3 AS_Timer4

Session is over and we had a blast. Here are the maps I made, and some other bits and pieces. Hopefully of use to someone else. Maps made with pieces by @Chaologic and using a combination of Dungeondraft and Affinity Photo.

Effort Frame3 RoperDog BattleDroid

This is all awesome! Sorry I never saw the post with the timers beforehand, but those are great too and I’ll probably get some use out of them. Keep playing hard!

Whoa! Nice assembly and hack! :herocoin:

this is all so great!