All the places

So with works of the portals that take others to the planets and lands created.

Has anyone linked all the veneers together into one BIG ol” game?

And if so. If they travel from past to future would you have a separate character sheet for each? Alfheim and warpshell? Same class just fit the setting?

Or keep there fantasy gear.

Just curious if others have done this . As I went to traverse all the realms. And have different sheets for each to fit the setting, but directly links to there main fantasy they made.

Something I would hand them as they step thru.

Thoughts?

I don’t think there’s a definitive answer to this question. Personally, I’ve always seen Alfheim as just one world inside the universe, somewhere probably a little farther away from the action of the Warpshell narratives but within the same temporal space. What happens in Alfheim is concurrent to what’s happening on Xevos.

You could take one character sheet and enjoy adventures across the cosmos, gaining and losing gear along the way. Alfheim spells still work in the deep of space, and Warpshell tech works on Alfheim, so there’s no real reason to make a new character sheet.

ICRPG is very much a do-it-yourself toolkit, and not a canonical setting. Make whatever choices resonate the most with your creativity and the narratives you want to explore!

I was running a Ghost Mountain campaign that once they beat the Devil and learn about the power of Yog Crystals they would find a room with a crashed ship and a cracked mirror. The ship would lead to a warpshell and the mirror to Alfheim. They would have kept all their gear and stats but have to learn to adjust based on their decision; revolvers aren’t all that useful in a world of lasers but maybe old fashioned grit is , while on the other hand they might have had to make sure those shots count if they wander into Alfeim and learn that those magic users aren’t as rare as they had hoped. With ghost mountain crumbling behind them they must make their decision quick.

I may have lowered some stats based one where they went; what counts for high intelligence in Ghost Mountain might not account for much once you are in space surrounded by advanced civilizations or something similar for Alfiem. That said I’m still not sure if I would have if they make it that far, probably a decision best made by the table at whole.