All my card packs for download again

craft
inspiration

Hey everyone,
as previously promised I put up all giveaways I did so far. You can grab the 4 sets with 8 cards each here: https://mythical-ink.com/downloads/
I hope you can make use of them - even in those unfortunate times :wink:

Thank you very much. !!!

High quality stuff! Thank you. Them there some fancy photos too.

Thank you very much for sharing these with us!

Thank you so much! I grabbed your March deck and love it. Any tips on getting these printed? Paper quality, etc?

Not to make more work for you, but think you would do a backside to the cards?

Hey, happy you like it. :blush:

I printed mine on slightly thicker than normal paper (on my home printer). In Europe itโ€™s 120 gramms per square meter. Not sure what this would translate to in other standards. Then I glued it to a second layer of even heavier paper made for watercolor paintings and cut it out in the last step.

I did not plan to make a backside, but I might think about it. In another community someone also suggested to put up the blank card so you can add your own cards with the same design to the collection :slight_smile:

Very cool. I am running Curse of Strahd right now and had the tarroka deck printed on 20 pound silk card stock by a local printshop. It was very reasonably priced and they came out just like waxed playing cards. Yours would look amazing on something like that!

Super awesome, Thank you!!!

@mythical-ink
Can you write a post in that subreddit: r/TableVirtuelle ? It is a french speaking subreddit about TTRPG but i think they would be very much interested by your work.
Post it in english, it wonโ€™t be a problem for us to translate it after.

Cheers ^^

Hey,
feel free to share the link with all communities you think could benefit from the cards. I think it makes more sense when you as a member (I assume you are) post there if you want to. :wink: