Alfheim: The Lair of Drazul

THE LAIR OF DRAZUL

You awaken to the chilling sounds of screaming. Coughing and chocking you clamber to your feet, flashbacks of the ambush start to race through your head as you survey the scenes of utter carnage “The Princess! She’s gone”
Rallying as many able men as possible, you make chase tracking the assailants to the dormant volcano Mt. Misery. Deep within her depths you find an entrance to an ancient temple. “They must be in here, stay alert I’m sure those demons will be waiting for us so be ready for anything.”

I’m pretty new to GM’ing and I’ve put together this oneshot to help me get used to the mechanics of ICRPG as well as playing it on roll 20.

If you are interested DM and I’ll add you to the game

Setting: Alfheim
Restriction(s): Must have headphones and a mic.
Roll20 Link: I’ll send it day of game.
Time: https://a.chronus.eu/1903A52
Length: Aiming for 4 hours
Players: 4/5
@DM Seraphim#8909
@Ardon#3154 (maybe)
@GMagnus#4331
@Meadbeard#2565

Character creation rules standard ICRPG?

Yeah but I’m happy to adapt it a bit depending on your vision of your pc.

Jump on discord and I can discuss it with you

Just realised I was looking at the game time in the wrong time zone, doh :weary:
Not home until 21:00 GMT on Thursdays. Would like to catch the next one!

Ah that’s a shame yeah next time

This looks like fun and I would love to join in here but I’m afraid I will not be able to make that time on a Thursday. I will certainly keep an eye out for any future sessions! Happy gaming folks!

Thanks to @Kevlar004 for a solid game! Also, thanks to @GMagnus, @Meadbeard, and the MVP @Seraphim. That rise from the dead, swinging scimitar action was off the chain! And of course @GMagnus got the girl in the end.

It was really a lot of fun!

Yeah love the image of @Seraphim lying on the floor unconscious, suddenly coming round with the beast stepping over him and in that split second spotting a weak spot and taking full advantage. Now or Never lol