Alfheim lore?

Hi, guys!

I was wondering if anyone has a good understanding of the lore of Alfheim. I know its meant to be vague to leave it open for my own adventures, but whenever the books hint at ancient gods, wars, or civilizations I wonder if there is some kind of guide somewhere that compiles all that stuff.

Basically, does anyone have a good handle on the “Whole Truth” of Alfheim–about the little references in the books to histories and cultures, etc?

Not a whole truth as I know it, though @Runehammer’s Legacy of Mud book (highly recommend on amazon!) contains stories of Alfheim. And the writing is fantastic.

An audio book is coming out as well

I believe @Dave_Thaumavore is one of our Lore Delvers

WORLDS has a pretty extensive section, but the exact events and people are left vague yes.
Yep! the audio books will be available on audible in may!!

I’m working on a canon adventure supplement that will hopefully consolidate some of the broad strokes of Alfheim. I call it a “loose canon” book, but it will be official and hopefully not contain any conflicts with the novels or ICRPG books.

That is amazing news Hank!
I have an extensive library on Audible and will gladly fill it with your books.

No worries. I like the way things are left open for me to create, but if there was any list of people or religions or anything available, I’d use it. As it is, I’m already taking info in the book and making it my own.

I would like a Single page that just detailed some of the Lore. Like how Orcs were made etc (which is really cool from Legacy of Mud)