Adventure Design

Here’s another cool adventure designer: “Untold” that uses story dice. Random cards set up slots for dice to move through an arc:

1. A dangerous dilemma : the top slot is Location: a goblin city (dice roll) and threat- wargs (dice)…are attacking (the sword) someone/something, which…follow the line to
  2. The plot thickens: someone in hiding (the dice) with a terrible secret (the card slot),hmmmm, someone knows something and the wargs are after them
  3. An heroic undertaking: The person is hiding has been chased to an underground lake and is in trouble, the wargs have the beach cut off
  4. The Truth Revealed: the goblin king (evil master icon on the card and giant over others dice) has sent the wargs. This goblin knows something that would ruin them
  5. The Final Showdown: In the throne room of the goblin king, but the threats are goblin spell casters and the maze like passageways of the inner chamber itself

Nice! I forgot I have that “boardgame” still wrapped up to play with my nephews… Maybe I can now use for other purposes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: