About the IRON HEART category

IRON HEART has flexible rules and card counts you can tweak to fit YOUR play style.

Use this thread for rules ideas and riddles, game night pic posts, and EXPAC ideas!

I’m going to order this game. Looks awesome. :sunglasses:

Spread the word! I am so proud of this game, but I just don’t believe in artificial ‘marketing’

Let me know how your table goes!

Iron Heart is a fantastic game. It is refreshing to be able to sit down and play a new game with people without spending an hour reading rules and setting up boards.

I did a few 1v1 games and it was pretty fun. Then at Thanksgiving I busted it out for a table of seven people, and it was a blast. The art is great, the card quality is superb, and the rules are super quick to digest.

Due to the fast and loose nature of the rules, there are some situations that become a little fuzzy because they aren’t covered by the rules. For example, monsters that attack multiple players, e.g., Shadow Yeti, Grabber Pod, Agnar, etc. What if you attack 4 people and two succeed, and two fail. How is it supposed to resolve? Who gets the monster to put in the vault? The attacker succeeded, and so did some defenders. For the Agnar, the card says, “If VICTORIOUS, DESTROY 1 TREASURE per PLAYER”. Does that mean it has to attack and win against everyone to destroy treasure, or attack everyone and destroy a treasure for whoever loses? Then again, what happens when 2 people lose to the Agnar, but three people defeat it?

These are little issues that can easily be house-ruled when the situation arises, but I was wondering if there was an “official” ruling anywhere?

for attack all, we did in order…
for destroy treasure…everyone lost one of their choice ANY TIME the agnar won…

but yeh…the fuzzy is there to get tables designing their own max-fun versions :slight_smile:

Any chance decks 2 nd 3 will be available in PDF format? The shipping charges for the physical deck to Canada are crazy!

Thx