A few Blood and Snow questions for GaryCon

blood-and-snow
character-sheet

OK So I am running Blood and Snow at Gary Con in March. For some reason I thought Blood and Snow had its own character sheet, which it does not seem to. I tried looking for Ezzerharden’s stuff but all his character sheets that exist on the web have a broken link to google drive now.

Since its a Con Game I want it to lok as clean and simple as I can since these people will likely be unfamiliar with the system. Using the standard character sheet is fine, but there are some big differences with Blood and Snow, particularly the use of character tags, for which there is no place to record that info on the sheet. Blood and Snow also has random tables for things like Oaths, Appearance, etc which also have no place to record, so Im having to make them record that under gear…when its not gear.

Is there a Blood and Snow character sheet out there and I just keep missing it?

The second question is, it is safe to assume that all players will be playing standard Snow Folk? There is a juicy list of splinter races such as Nords, Hawaiki, Pongo, and Mog, but no real definition of bonus and penalties to stats for playing them.

now you’ve got me scratching my head whether i’ve seen a sheet or not.

Im pretty sure I havent now that I thought about it. For regular play its not a big deal, but for a Con game when your trying to sell people on the system, presentation matters.
There IS a kit Hank released that has stuff in it for writing adventures and such, with fonts and art bits. I may be able to get a friend to make one that would be worthy of a blessing from the KIng Lumpyhead.

I think a sheet would be good for the
Community regardless. Let’s do it

Don’t bother with doing anything. Here’s my custom character sheet here on the forums. Tell me what modifications you need and I’ll make them for you.

Damn you are a life saver!
I actually saw that sheet this morning.

The only mods would be changing the Magic Effort background image to a D8 instead of a D10, Change Grit back to Constitution, and possibly change the hearts to the red ones that match the other ICRPG material?

Don’t mention it. I’m trying to help the community as much as I can.

Magic effort on my sheet is already D8. Do you want me to turn it to D10?
Not sure what you mean by Grit?
Hearts to red, that’s OK.

When I look at the sheet you have for download, you replaced the ability Constitution with the word Grit.

The shadow imaged behind magic effort LOOKED like a D10…but im on my phone so it could be a D8. But know it should be a D8 per the core rules.

I didn’t replace CON with Grit. Maybe you are confusing my sheet with someone else’s.

Anyway here’s the current sheet with red hearts and with regular stats. Take a look and tell me what else you need.

I am confusing it…because Im a moron…oye.

Sorry. On yours, the right hand gear column, if you could change the heading to Tags, Story, and Oath, and make it 3 empty boxes like the notes/misc box it would be spot on!

Can you draw what you want on a paper and take a photo? That would be way easier.

Sadly no because I work in a secure government facility and I’m not allowed to take any pictures with my phone or they will confiscate it.
Basically you have two columns title equipment and notes. If you can just take the right hand column and turn it into three boxes just like the box up top that says portrait on it, and label one with tags, one with oaths, and one with story. Just three equal sized boxes.

How does this look?

freaking perfect!!!
Thanks so much.

You are welcome!

Here’s the prettier and full resolution version: