5e/Pathfinder Class Resources

question

Does anyone know where I can find resources for the standard D&D 5e and/or Pathfinder classes for ICRPG? Have a new-ish group of players that started out playing Pathfinder and I’d like to transition them into ICRPG.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Actually this sounds like a worthy project to undertake. I would love to collab on a google doc with some people and figure this out.

There are existing loose equivalents to fighters, barbarians, wizards, rogues, clerics, and maybe paladin, and the shaoyun (sp?) supplement covers monks. Are these existing equivalents good enough or do you think you need options closer to the original classes?

If they aren’t good enough, ask the players what is their favorite thing about their class RIGHT NOW! Making classes for ICRPG is really easy when you have a seed to start. Make a starting piece of loot that embodies what they love about their character, then make 5 or so items that follow a similar vein of thought. BOOM, ONE NEW CLASS!
You don’t really need those last 5 if you pick up ICRPG Worlds. It has Milestone Paths for archetypes, and a general table of how to purchase things with Coin. Easy peasy.

If I’m not mistaken, @Ezzerharden had some of them? Or am I thinking of someone else? I remember seeing quite a few of them put together back on G+

I’ve started on a conversion of the 5E classes here, trying to capture each class as best as I can. Let me know what you think, you can leave comments and suggestions for milestones.

This is awesome! I’ll probably combine this with what I already came up with. Thanks for sharing!

That’s really cool. I would love to see a similar project for Pathfinder.