3D Printer!

inspiration

A couple of co-workers and I invested in a 3D printer. So much joy!!

• DmChef

I don’t have one myself, but there’s a few shops on Etsy that I frequent for some really great printed stuff. It feels like an evolution in crafting to mix hand made and printed in a project or in terrain for the table. I also like mixing in some cast bits from Hirst Arts and 4Bot molds.

Exactly. I really enjoy the crafting part of the hobby. But I really want some things like barrels that look really good. I just couldn’t do it. There is so much cool stuff you can print.

So awesome! I love 3D printed bits and bobs. If you print any cool stuff, please share!

I originally found this guy on Etsy but he has a full website now. His stuff is pretty amazing. I’m not sure quite how the whole 3D print thing works, but figured I share his site for folks like me that don’t have access to a printer. I’ve done a lot of business with this shop and the owner is a great dude.

https://archaniaworkshop.com/

Look up Thingiverse.com. All of those models are free.

Congrats! What printer did you get?

Prusa i3 $800. It’s a really good under $1k version.

My friend printed this. 15 hours. It is amazing.

Wow this is wicked cool… I used to craft and have used a bunch of different mediums. I like how detailed 3d printing has become… Would love to see more of your this stuff!! very cool!!